Continuous improvement in quality technical education and training for global competence with focus on research, industry, societal needs and professional success.
- Offering quality education in Electronics and Communication Engineering with effective teaching learning process in multidisciplinary environment.
- Training the students to take-up projects in emerging technologies and work with team work spirit.
- To imbibe professional ethics, research culture and development of skills for better placement.
Program Specific Outcomes
Students will be able to:
- PSO1: Design, develop and integrate electronic circuits and systems using current practices and standards.
- PSO2: Apply knowledge of hardware and software in designing Embedded and Communication systems.
Program Education Objectives
- PEO1: Graduates with knowledge of Electronics, Communication and related areas will be ready to work in the state-of-art technology.
- PEO2: Graduates will have competence in technical and soft skills to get placed in multidisciplinary domains.
- PEO3: Graduates will be capable of pursuing higher studies in technical/ management programs.
From the HOD's Desk:
I am pleased to welcome you to DSCE’s Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. We are widely recognized for the practical and applied nature of our course, which prepare graduates with important skills through exposure to industry and business, and our research, which focuses on solving real problems. This combination enables our graduates to be effective in the workplace immediately upon graduation.
Dr. T. C. Manjunath
Professor & HOD,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering.