Institution Innovation and Entrepreneurship Policy
To foster a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship that can be nurtured into viable business solutions for the benefit of the mankind.
- To foster a culture of innovation in research and experiential learning.
- To promote creation and commercialization of IP assets.
- To create an environment for knowledge collaboration and co-creation towards strengthening business pathways.
- Create an environment to expose students to entrepreneurship and develop entrepreneurial characteristics or traits in students.
- Provide the information to support the creation of an entrepreneurial learning environment.
- To promote entrepreneurship through faculty innovative research projects.
- To encourage faculty to take up entrepreneurial mentoring.
- Create awareness of venture creation as a viable career option.
- To create direct or indirect employment through the entrepreneur cell.
- To bring awareness about IPR through regular expertise interaction and as part of the curriculum.