To provide a vibrant learning environment with focus on industry needs and research, for the students to be successful global professionals contributing to the society.
- To adopt a contemporary teaching learning process with emphasis on hands on and collaborative learning.
- To facilitate skill development through additional training and encourage student forums for enhanced learning.
- To collaborate with industry partners and professional societies and make the students industry ready.
- To encourage innovation through multidisciplinary research and development activities .
- To inculcate human values and ethics in students and groom them to be responsible citizens.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Graduates will be proficient with analytical and logical skills for the design, development, testing and maintenance of software.
- PSO 2: Graduates will be able to apply engineering knowledge to solve complex problems in the field of embedded computer systems.
- PSO 3: Graduates will be skilled in facilitating quality system analysis and design for the development of highly efficient computer networks.
Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1: Graduates will possess strong foundation in Basic and Engineering Sciences that are required for problem solving to excel and succeed in their profession.
- PEO 2: Graduates will have excellent scientific and engineering breadth so as to comprehend, analyse, design and solve real life problems using the acquired skills and lifelong learning.
- PEO 3: Graduates will have exposure to emerging cutting edge technologies and adequate training with opportunity to work on multidisciplinary projects.
- PEO 4: Graduates will be professional with ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork capability, and relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- PEO 5: Graduates can establish as strong and sustainable leaders required for a successful professional career.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
DSCE offers an exciting 4 year B.E program “Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI & ML) for the young minds who want to pursue a rewarding career in AI & ML. Artificial Intelligence and machine learning are disruptive technologies that are impacting many industries. Demand for engineers trained in these technologies is rapidly growing. This program covers not only fundamental computer science courses needed for a software job like Programming, data structures, databases, algorithms, computer networking etc, but also includes key courses relating to Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, which could open the doors to an exciting career involving these latest technologies.In this program, the students will be equipped to build novel applications using technologies like Neural networks, Deep Learning, natural language processing, Computer Vision etc. This program is designed to produce skilled engineers with a strong computer science background along with knowledge and skills in Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning. Overall, the comprehensive curriculum along with project and application based learning pedagogy shall make the students industry ready.
Students will walk through a carefully designed industry oriented curriculum during their four years of undergraduate study with lot of hands on training, industry connect activities coupled with mentoring from highly experienced faculty having core strength in the field of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.