To meet the challenges of industry and research in the field of Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering by providing quality technical education.
- To impart quality education with an understanding of basic concepts.
- To enhance knowledge in the core domains of Electronics and Instrumentation by providing a conducive learning environment.
- To nurture the students with inter-disciplinary technology by contributing solutions for techno-social issues.
The department Vision - Mission statements are formulated in accordance with the goals and objectives of the department keeping Institutional goals and objectives under consideration.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Apply the knowledge of control and automation to develop the industrial control system for process Industries.
- PSO 2: Acquire the concepts of embedded systems and apply them to solve the engineering problems.
- PSO 3: Ability to design instrumentation systems to solve real time applications.
Program Education Objectives
Graduates will be able to
- PEO 1: Have successful professional career in the core and allied domains
- PEO 2: Engage in continuous learning and adapt to modern technology
- PEO 3: Work in diverse environments exhibiting team work and leadership quality
- PEO 4: Analyze and provide the solutions to real-life engineering problems for the betterment of society
From the HOD's Desk:
Welcome you to the Department of Instrumentation Technology (IT) of DSCE. The Department offers undergraduate, post graduate programme as well as Ph.D. The Department is recognized research center of Visveswaraya Technological University Belgaum. The curriculum is suitably designed to meet the challenges of global technology. Dynamic student culture and cutting edge infrastructure facilities with well supported top management are making the student to excel in their profession. MOUs with the leading industries, institutes and association with professional bodies are also being used for the holistic growth of the department.
DR. RAJASHEKHAR J. S
Professor & Head of the Department.
Phone : +91-80-42161735