Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It has widest choice of engineering branches having 18 Under Graduate courses & 13 Post Graduate courses. In addition, it has 20 Research Centres in different branches of Engineering catering to research scholars for obtaining Ph.D under VTU. Various courses are accredited by NBA.
The Institute is spread over 23 acres of land with large infrastructure supported by laboratories with state-of-the-art, Equipment & Machines. The Central Library with modern facilities and the Digital Library provides the knowledge base for the students.
The campus is WI-FI equipped with large bandwidth internet facility. The College has good faculty strength with highest professional integrity and committed to the academics with transparency in their actions. Each faculty takes the responsibility of mentoring a certain number of students’ through personal attention paving the way for the students’ professional growth. The faculty are research oriented having number of sponsored R & D projects from different agencies such as Department of Science & Technology, Defense R & D organizations, Indian Space Research Organization, AICTE etc..
To impart quality technical education with a focus on Research and Innovation emphasising on Development of Sustainable and Inclusive Technology for the benefit of society.
- To provide an environment that enhances creativity and Innovation in pursuit of Excellence.
- To nurture teamwork in order to transform individuals as responsible leaders and entrepreneurs.
- To train the students to the changing technical scenario and make them to understand the importance of Sustainable and Inclusive technologies.
- Total 20 Research Centers are recognized by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and 116 faculty members have registered for Ph.D program.
- Students of the Institution secured the highest grades and ranks every year
- Rupees 04 crores research funding received from leading organizations like ISRO, DST, DBT, DRDO.
- Received A National Mission Project from Department of Science and Technology to implement “Indigenous Magnetic Resonance Imaging (IMRI).
- Institution is recognized by DSIR – Department of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Signed MoU's with leading Research Organizations & Industries
- Professional society activities and student clubs in all departments to strengthen Industry-Institute interactions.
- National level & International level Seminars, Workshops & Faculty Development Programmes conducted
- Faculty & students published more than 650+ Journals/Conference Papers