Nurture Continuous Learning through research and innovations in the field of Computer Science, Technology and Applications, to build competent professionals.
- Create a learning environment to motivate students to build strong technology skills.
- Promote value based ethical practices in all facets of learning
- Instill Entrepreneurial collaborative thinking through structured interventions and industry participation.
The department Vision - Mission statements are formulated in accordance with the goals and objectives of the department keeping Institutional goals and objectives under consideration.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Ability to apply knowledge of Mathematics, computer science and management into practice.
- Ability to solve complex computing problems through problem analysis using fundamental principles of mathematics and computer science.
- Ability to design, develop components or processes by evaluating socially relevant issues and provide solutions
- Ability to apply analytics through research methodology for complex computing problems and provide valid conclusions
- Ability to identify and utilize with agility modern computing tools and techniques
- Ability to operate in a professional, ethical manner in multi-disciplinary environments
- Ability to sustain self-improvement through independent and life long learning
- Ability to learn skills of project management through effective design and documentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively through technical presentations and reports
- Ability to understand the impact of technology on social issues
- Ability to adapt collaborative thinking through team work and leadership
- Ability to identify entrepreneurial opportunities and succeed through innovative ideas for the progress of the individual/society.
Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1: The graduates will be the solution providers for prominent application domains like banking, financial and healthcare systems.
- PEO 2: Graduates will have the capability to pursue research leading to a doctoral degree.
- PEO 3:To equip graduates with integrity and ethical values and be responsible professionals.
- PEO 4: The graduates will have the ability to build and lead teams.
From the HOD's Desk:
The Department of MCA believes in creating a “want to learn” culture through state of the art infrastructure. We offer the most effective teaching learning methodologies through class room and practical exercises to cultivate an inquisitive mind-set among students. We aim to be the first choice in the state/country among aspiring computer science graduates. The skills and education imparted enables students to utilize new technologies and prepare them for key technology application and decision-making. The learning experience is wholesome, tailored to suit the needs of the industry and individual career development.
Dr. Samitha Khaiyum
Associate Professor & Head of the Department.