Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1 :Take up career in infrastructure development for the benefit of society.
- PEO 2 :Pursue higher education with the mindset of continuous up gradation.
- PEO 3 :Work with different soft skills to meet the industrial needs.
Develop technically qualified civil engineering graduates oriented towards research and sustainable development of the society.
- Disseminate quality education and provide research environment.
- Inculcate experimental and professional skills.
- Imbibe the importance of sustainable development.
The department Vision - Mission statements are formulated in accordance with the goals and objectives of the department keeping Institutional goals and objectives under consideration.
From the HOD's Desk:
Civil Engineering is a broad field of engineering which involves planning Design, construction maintenance and management of structures or public works.Civil Engineering deals with construction and maintenance of buildings, bridges, roads, railways, structures, water supply & sewer, Irrigation, power & environment. Alternate Building materials, Green buildings, structural health monitoring, safety and fire practices are the recent developments and the most sought after topics in branch. Civil Engineering Department of DSCE aims at developing analytical and experimental skills in students to apply in various fields of Civil Engineering.
Dr. Ramaraju H K
Professor & HOD,
Department of Civil Engineering.
Phone : +91-80-42161619