Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1 :Take up career in infrastructure development for the benefit of society.
- PEO 2 :Pursue higher education with the mindset of continuous up gradation.
- PEO 3 :Work with different soft skills to meet the industrial needs.
Emerge into a center of excellence providing globally competent engineers oriented towards research, innovation and sustainable development of the society.
- Disseminate quality education and provide a research environment.
- Foster experimental and professional skills.
- Inculcate the importance of ethics and sustainability.
The department Vision - Mission statements are formulated in accordance with the goals and objectives of the department keeping Institutional goals and objectives under consideration.
From the HOD's Desk:
Civil Engineering – known as Mother of all Engineering Branches is a broad discipline that unifies the specialization like Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering, Construction Materials and Management, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Planning & Architecture.
Dr. Ramaraju H K
Professor & Head of the Department.
Phone : +91-80-42161619