Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1 :Take up career in infrastructure development for the benefit of society.
- PEO 2 :Pursue higher education with the mindset of continuous up gradation.
- PEO 3 :Work with different soft skills to meet the industrial needs.
Develop technically qualified civil engineering graduates oriented towards research and sustainable development of the society.
- Disseminate quality education and provide research environment.
- Inculcate experimental and professional skills.
- Imbibe the importance of sustainable development.
The department Vision - Mission statements are formulated in accordance with the goals and objectives of the department keeping Institutional goals and objectives under consideration.
From the HOD's Desk:
Civil Engineering – known as Mother of all Engineering Branches is a broad discipline that unifies the specialization like Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering, Construction Materials and Management, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Planning & Architecture.
Dr. Ramaraju H K
Professor & HOD,
Department of Civil Engineering.
Phone : +91-80-42161619