The department of aeronautical engineering strives to produce graduates with sustainable engineering education, technical competency, social responsibility, innovative and research skills to contribute for the national and global development.
- To provide quality teaching, learning and research environment for a successful career in aeronautical engineering and interdisciplinary field.
- To engage the students in research and development which helps them to pursue higher education.
- To mould the students with ethical, social and intellectual qualities to become successful aeronautical engineers.
Program Specific Outcomes
The graduates of the Program will be able to:
- PSO 1:Apply the knowledge of aeronautical engineering and related subjects in the design, performance and stability analysis of flight vehicle systems and sub systems.
- PSO 2:Investigate numerical solutions for propulsion, structures, aerodynamics and flight control systems.
- PSO 3:Get exposure to aeronautical laboratories and industries complementing the core subjects.
Program Education Objectives
The graduates of the program will be
- PEO 1:Successful professionals as aeronautical engineers in private and government organization.
- PEO 2: Pursuing higher education and would work on continuous professional improvement in the aeronautical domain that meets the need of society.
- PEO 3: Implementing the engineering knowledge in the emerging interdisciplinary domain.
From the HOD's Desk:
The Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is established in the Year 2009. The department offers undergraduate course in Aeronautical Engineering with an intake of 60 students. The department endeavours to impart quality education in Aerospace Engineering and to produce Engineers of excellence, and strive to be one of the best institutions in aerospace education domain. We provide the best teaching faculty, high-tech labs. and infrastructure.