Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. The institute formulates widest choice of academic curriculum as per the needs of the industry and new developments in the various fields. The examination for the autonomous courses is conducted by the Institute.
The evaluation process is carried out in two stages. Continuous Internal Evaluation [CIE] during the progress of the semester and Semester End Examination [SEE] conducted at the end of the semester. The examination section conducts the Semester End Examination and the evaluation process in coordination with the departments.
- 3rd SEMESTER M.TECH SEE TENTATIVE TIME TABLE 2020-21
- 3rd SEMESTER MBA SEE TENTATIVE TIME TABLE 2020-21
- 3rd SEMESTER MCA SEE TENTATIVE TIME TABLE 2020-21
- 5th Semester B.E SEE Tentative Time Table 2020-21 (Regular)
- 7th Semester B.E SEE Tentative Time Table 2020-21 (Regular)
- TIME TABLE UG GRADE IMPROVEMENT EXAMINATION 2020
- Circular regarding UG Grade Improvement examination December 2020
- Supplementary Semester - Lab Conduction and Examination
- Conduction of Backlog / Grade Improvement - Lab Examination
- B.Arch - Supplementary Semester End Examination Tentative Timetable - November 2020
- B.Arch - Backlog Semester End Examination Tentative Timetable - November 2020
- Online Mock Examination Schedule for Students of Backlog / Supplementary Semester
- PG FAST TRACK SEMESTER EXAMINATION TIME TABLE NOVEMBER 2020
- MCA Backlog Semester End Examination Time Table - Nov 2020
- Guidelines for Backlog and Supplementary Semester End Examination - Oct / Nov 2020
- BE - Supplementary Semester End Examination Tentative Timetable - October 2020.
- BE - Backlog Semester End Examination Tentative Timetable - October 2020.
- Circular : Lab Exams for Re-registered / Supplementary Semester courses
- Circular: UG/PG Backlog and Supplementary Semester Examination - October 2020
- Circular : UG Grade Improvement
- Circular : Backlog Eligibility for the academic year 2020-21
- Circular regarding backlog/supplementary semester examination
- Course Registration for UG Backlog Students 2020-21
- VTU - Calculation of grades of current intermediate semester
- Circular-VTU Special Regulation
- Autonomous - Calculation of Marks and Grades - 2nd, 4th and 6th Semester
- 7th Semester Institution Elective - Circular and Procedure
- List of 7th Semester Institution Elective
EXAMINATION HALL ALLOTMENT
Contact Us#14, Office of Controller of Examinations,
New Architecture Building,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Bangalore- 560078, Karnataka, India.