The Controller of Examinations (COE) is assisted by the Deputy Controller of Examination and other staff for conducting the examinations and publishing the results in time. The Examination Section is mainly responsible for the Conduct of various examinations, valuation of answer scripts and publication of results and Certificates.
The office of the COE is sensitized to the demands of the students, and holds their welfare in top priority. In the interest of the smooth running of all the processes of the COE office, which are vital to the proper functioning of the institute, a manual “Academic Rules and Regulations” has been compiled in which all the rules, regulations and procedures have been exhaustively laid out. This manual will serve as a useful ready- reckoner and help to clear doubts that may arise.
The Examination Section is aware of the need for reforms in traditional examination and assessment system and is continuously striving towards evolving a credible, valid, effective and transparent evaluation system that addresses the challenges and newer demands of the outside world.
We are continuously evolving by adopting technology to facilitate easy interface for exchange of information to all stakeholders.
- Examination process is automated and comprises of setting Question Paper, Digital depository of answer scripts and Digital Evaluation in order to minimize time and make the entire process error free and efficient.
- Regularly Orientation sessions are conducted to the faculty members on examination rules and regulations.
- The rules and regulations governing the academic and assessment evaluation process will be disseminated to the students during induction program every year.
- Strengthening the system to ensure that students have greater accessibility to processes that allow timely resolution of their problems.
- To ensure the validity and stability of the examination system and work with the affiliating university.
- Devise and monitor strategies and implementation of useful examination practices at the institute and continuously strive to bring about reforms as and when required in the examination system.
- Rescheduling of UG SEE Examination on 26.09.2023
- 1st/2nd/3rd Sem (Backlog) B.E SEE Tentative Time Table Sept- 2023
- 1st Semester B.E (Backlog) SEE Tentative Time Table Sept-2023
- 2nd/4th Semester B.E Backlog SEE Tentative Time Table Oct- 2023
- PG Revaluation & Photocopy for IV Semester MBA - Sept 2023
- UG Backlog Course Registration Sept -2023
- UG 6th Semester Makeup Examination Tentative Time Table Sept- 2023
- UG Makeup-Examination 6th Semester September - 2023
- 4th Semester B.E SEE Tentative Time Table Sept/Oct-2023
- 2nd Semester B.E SEE Tentative Time Table Sept/Oct- 2023
- UG 1st & 3rd Semester Makeup EXAMINATION Time Table -September 2023
- UG 1st & 2nd Year Backlog Course SEE-Registration -September 2023
- Makeup-Examination 1st & 3rd Semester August- 2023
- Revaluation/Photocopy for UG 6th Semester End Examination, August 2023
- UG Supplementary Semester-August 2023
- Revaluation & Photocopy for MBA/MCA/M.Tech – 1st Semester (Aug 2023)
- MBA 4th Semester End Examination Time Table AUGUST 2023
- Revaluation/Photocopy for 1st/2nd Semester Backlog Examination, July 2023 UG
- Revaluation/Photocopy for 1st Semester End Examination, July 2023 B.E
- Revaluation/Photocopy for UG 3rd Semester End Examination, July 2023
- 4TH, 6th & 8th Semester B.E & B.Arch Backlog and Parallel course SEE Examination-July 2023
- Circular regarding the issuance of a provisional degree certificate
- Circular regarding UG & PG convocation Fee
- 6TH Semester B.E SEE Time Table June/July 2023
- M.TECH 1st Semester End Examination Time Table June 2023
- MCA 1st Semester End Examination Time Table June 2023
- MBA 1st Semester End Examination Time Table June 2023
- PG Revaluation & Photocopy for III Semester MBA MCA & M.TECH (Autonomous)
- UG 5th & 7th Semester Makeup Examination May 2023
- UG SEE 1ST SEMESTER (BACKLOG) EXAMINATION MAY-2023
- Make-Up Examination for UG 5th and 7th Semester - May- 2023
- III Semester B.E SEE Tentative Time Table MAY 2023 (Backlog)
- 1st & 2nd Semester (Backlog) B.E SEE Tentative Time Table May 2023
- PG- MBA & MCA - IV Semester End Examination Results Sep-2023
- UG 1st & 3rd Semester Makeup Examination Results - September 2023
- PG -M.Tech- MBA- MCA - I Semester Revaluation Results September -2023
- UG 6th Semester Revaluation Result- September 2023
- B.Arch Backlog Examination Results - August 2023
- UG first year Backlog Revaluation Result - August 2023
- UG 1st Semester Revaluation Result August 2023
- UG 3rd Semester Revaluation Result August 2023
- UG 6th Semester End Examination Results - August 2023
- PG First Semester End Examination Results - August 2023
- UG First & Second Semester Backlog Examination Results - July 2023
- UG First Semester End Examination Results - July 2023
- UG 3rd Semester End Examination Results - June 2023
- UG 8th Semester End Examination Results - June 2023
- UG 5th & 7th Semester Make up Examination Results - June 2023
- PG- M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA - III Semester End Examination Results May 2023
- UG 5th & 7th Semester Revaluation Result April 2023
- B.Arch: Backlog Semester End Examination Results - April 2023
- UG: 5th & 7th Semester End Examination Results - April 2023
- PG Supplementary Semester Examination Results - March 2023
- UG 2nd Semester Make up Examination Results - Feb 2023
- UG: Supplementary Semester-2 Revaluation Examination Results - February 2023
- UG: Supplementary Semester-2 Examination Results - January 2023
EXAMINATION HALL ALLOTMENT
Student Registration List UG 2022-23
Contact Us#14, Office of Controller of Examinations,
New Architecture Building,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Bangalore- 560 111, Karnataka, India.