Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO1:Students will be able to apply mathematical and analytical knowledge to solve complex problems through programming.
- PSO2:Students will be able to design data oriented software and networking solutions.
- PSO3:Students will be able to develop, test and manage software solutions
Program Education Objectives
The Program Education Objectives of Information Science and Engineering program which enables the graduates with the following expectations.
Graduates will be Able to
- PEO1:Demonstrate strong foundation in fundamentals of mathematics and Engineering Sciences to solve problems using Information Technology
- PEO2: Apply professional practices of Engineering and exhibit ability to solve complex real life problems
- PEO3: Succeed as competent professionals, entrepreneurs and researchers.
- PEO4: Lead and manage teams that address societal challenges.
To excel in teaching and research in the field of Information Science and Engineering with focus on industry needs and creating competent engineering graduates catering to the benefit of the society.
- To provide quality technical education in the field of Information Science and Engineering
- To interact with industry and professional bodies for preparing the students to be industry ready
- To imbibe professional behavior, leadership abilities in students to have successful careers and contribute to the society
From the HOD's Desk:
It is a pleasure and honor to welcome you to the Information Science department family at DSCE. In the era of information, the department is dedicated to provide good academic ambiance, study culture and ample opportunities for the holistic development of entrants. Further, we are dedicated to excellence in research and teaching.
Curriculum provided by the department is under constant revision with a wide range of optional courses which enables the students to pursue their interest.
Dr. K. N. Rama Mohan Babu
Professor & Head,
Department of Information Science and Engineering.
Phone : +91-80-42161725