To be recognized globally as a premier department in the field of Information Science and Engineering that provides transformative education with a focus on sustainable research and innovation to meet the ever-growing needs of the society.
The Department of Information Science and Engineering is committed to:
- Outstanding Education: Excellence in education, grounded in sustainable learning practices, critical thinking, professional ethics, leadership qualities and lifelong learning.
- Innovation: Transform professionals into technically competent through innovation ecosystem to solve critical problems.
- Impact on Society: Preparing graduates of the future alongside the workforce to contribute to the society.
From the HOD's Desk:
Welcome to the new way of learning in the Department of Information Science and Engineering (ISE) at DSCE, Bengaluru!
The Department of ISE at DSCE is strongly committed to impart innovative and quality technical education with high standards at undergraduate, postgraduate, and research level. The faculty and supporting staff of the department is committed to prepare our students by providing the expertise and proficiency in Information Science and Engineering and its related fields needed to thrive in our modern society.
Dr. Rajeshwari J
Professor and Incharge HOD
Department of Information Science and Engineering.
Phone : +91-80-42161725
Program Specific Outcomes
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- PSO1:Apply mathematical and analytical knowledge to solve complex problems through computer programming skills.
- PSO2:Solve real-world engineering problems in information science engineering by applying the principles in Data Science, Network and Security, Gaming and Design, and Machine Intelligence.
- PSO3:Apply technical skills and research skills acquired through professional societies, certification programs, projects, internships and laboratory exercises to solve problems that provide sustainable solutions related to the society and the environment.
Program Education Objectives
Within a few years after graduation, the graduates of Information Science and Engineering will be able to:
- PEO1: Apply appropriate theory, practices, and tools to the specification, design, implementation, maintenance, and evaluation of computing and information science in the workplace or in the advanced studies.
- PEO2: Function effectively as competent professionals, entrepreneurs or researchers in the workplace, or maintain employment through lifelong learning including professional conferences, certificate programs or other professional educational activities, ethics, and societal awareness.
- PEO3: Adapt, contribute and innovate new technologies in their computing profession by working in teams to design, implement, and/or maintain in the key domains of Information Science Engineering.