Dr. J. S. Rajashekhar:
- IEDC, Funded Project: “Indoor Plant Monitoring System - epicot”, Amount: Rs. 80000.00. Year: 2015-16, Role: Mentor/Guide.
Meharunnisa Begum S. P.:
- Awarded as “Six Sigma Plus” for the Completion of on line Exam of Software Six Sigma Green Belt (Phase 1) Training held in Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab ,Bangalore on December 17, 2005.
- Conference Paper Reviver for XII CISCON-2015 held on 2-4 Nov. 2015
- Applied Proposal on “Design and Development of Solar-Wind hybrid Power system using Soft Switching Converter Technique”,-DST- CER-2015; CLEAN ENERGY.
Silpa Ajith Kumar:
- Awarded for the Best paper of the session (“Optical Nerve Detection Using Fuzzy Convergence Algorithm”) in the Second International Conference on Innovation in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ICIECE-2013), held on August 9-10 th ,2013 at Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad.
The students of 6th semester namely Mr.Balasubramani, Mr.Jnanesh, Mr.Akash under the guidance of Dr.J.S.Rajashekhar, Professor & Head, department of EIE , participated in the 9th Project Innovation Contest, organized by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar, Odisha from 9th-11th,January 2020. They also won 3rd prize in the competition.
The students of 3rd and 5th semesters took part in “PROJECT BULIDING” activities held on 9/11/2019. Mr. Sudindra, Chief Engineer, [email protected] WIRELES, Bangalore, alumni of 1995 batch, Prof. Mahesh Kumar, Dept. of ECE, DSCE and Dr. Rajashekar, HOD, Dept. of E&IE, evaluated the work carried out by the students. The projects work focused on Embedded Systems and Analog Electronics & Linear Integrated Circuits
ATHARVA - 2019:
The students of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering organized an Inter-departmental event named “ATHARVA” on 29th & 30th March 2019. Several students from various departments across the College participated in events like Makeathon, Devil’s Advocate, Program debugging, Tech hunt and so on.
The final year students of the department Mr. M.S.Vadirajantantri, Mr. S.Thiyagarajan, Mr. Mohammed Ameen Manna & Mr. Vinay B.R, participated in 5th National Level Technical Project Expo-2019, held at Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya Enathur, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu on 15th March 2019. The students demonstrated their project titled “RFID Process System for Beverage filling and refilling” at the project expo.
The students Mr. Suyash Lunkar, Mr. Suhail Ahmad, Ms Sneha Shetkar, & Mr Vinay BR participated in Project Exhibition “Technophilia -2019” held at MIT, Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune on 29th March 2019.
The students Yashwanth C, Shaista Banu, Nandini & Radhika participated in SRISHTI 2019, 6th National Level Technical Project Exhibition & Competition held at Saintgits College of Engineering, Kotayam, Kerala.
The students Vadiraj, Thyagarajan, Namitha & Pavithra participated in “Mitsubishi Electric Cup, National Level Competition for Factory Automation” held at Faridabad.
- The project titled “RFID Process System for Detecting Foreign Substances, Level and Liquid Filling”, has been selected at National Level Automation Competition for Students, ME Cup 2019 going to be conducted at Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies, Faridabad (Haryana). The students Mr. Thiyagarajan S, Mr. Vadiraja Tantri, Pavithra M , Ms. Namitha A of 8th semester are working on the project.
- Students Talk about the Department:
- A Team of 4th year students partcipated in SHRISTI-2018- State level engineering students project exhibition & competition held in DSCE, Bangalore. The project “Smart Cycle (SMACLE)” securedconsolation prize in th event
- Placement is offered to three pre-final year students in an L&T technology TECHgium-2017 (Engineering innovators for tomorrow) student project competition held at Chennai. The students demonstrated their project “Vehicle Assistants using AI” in the competition.
- The project “Automatic Garbage Segregator & Resource Utilization using PLC” was selected for the National Level Automation project competition “2nd Mitsubishi Electric Cup” held at College of Engineering, Pune. The team received certificate of appreciation award & prize amount.
- The Department of Electronics &Instrumentation Engineering has bagged three Ranks for the academic year 2017-18. The Students Sushma S, Swarnava Mitra and Sushma R were awarded 4th, 7th and 9th ranks respectively in the 18th VTU Convocation held at Belgaum on 18th March, 2019.
UG Rank holders 2018-19
|Sl No.||USN||Student Name||Rank||Photo|
|3||1DS15EI026||MOHITH M NAIR||3|
|4||1DS15EI013||CHAYA ANAND PAI||4|
|5||1DS15EI024||MEGHANA L S||5|
|Sl No.||USN||Student Name||Rank||Photo|